out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Getting started

Well I have had a lot on my mind lately.  so I had to find a way to get the thoughts out of my mind and head, so I got a blog and a place to relieve stress.
 
well now that you know why I have done what I have done.  just remember that this page is for me to relieve stress, so if you want to reply to one of the posts then try not to make me have stress. I am open to any thing that you guys what to talk about too. 
 
why do people think that they know what you are about when they do not know anything about you? Just because I am a very outspoken person about my views on things people think they know me so, lately  I have tried change the way I do things and people still judge me so I think I am just running in to the wall(or chairs) on this one.  let me know what you think on this one .....
 
 
 

3 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    people will always judge you no matter what...sucks, i know! the key is that YOU know who you are...the rest doesn't matter as long as you are making sure to lead your life with intergrity and character. there will always be things we can do to be proactive when it comes to people judging us, but we can only do what we can do. and it takes time for people's views of us to change once we have made those positive changes, so hang in there!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger World champion said…

    thank you Anonymous,
    i am glad someone has taken the time to think about someone other than them selves.. and i take your comment and i am going to run with it as i am releaseing control of my heart to my hands to deal with.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger World champion said…

    i wish i know who you were that answered me please let me know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home