out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

MuSic

the one thing that i seen to alway relay on is listening to music. i do this due to the fact that the music that i listen to either lifts me up and puts me into a good mood or seems to cause all my worries desappear. the odd thing that i have neaver understood is how sometimes the music that i listen to seems to be driveing the feels that i feel even farthere into confussion..

Iam not saying that music is the solution to every thing but it seems to be the sulation to alot of my problems so if i am enjoying a nice beer and kicken the tunes i mnight be left the old feels and think out my problems or just try to find happyness for that day.

seems to me that i am in a good mood more then bad and the rest of the world should get with it i am haveing fun and loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home