out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, August 19, 2010

the lost girl -------- truely lost

Well its been over three years since i had to post a blog writing on here..... the even sadder part about the whole thing is that the last two blogs where about me have to decide to go after a girl that had fallen in love with and she only wanted to be good friend, i had made up my mind to just have some fun and live life to its full potential and see what happen.

will things turned out well for almost three years. we end up started dating and i have had some of the best times over the past three years of my 29 year life. But sadly i have screwed it up and end up alone with out her and may have lost her friendship.

She said that she has lived with out me for the last year, due to use having to live two hours apart and only seeing each other two to three days a week. Which lead to her not having the desire or looking at me romantically anymore, and end up with a great Boy--- Friend .

So for now i have to just deal with my life and hope that if it was ever mint to be then she will come back to me.... but as we have talk over the last few weeks i think that she true is going to move on with out me and try to find happiness with out me in her life.

i have come to realize that if i true love her, and i want her to be happy. I can only hope that she is true happy in her new direction and find what she is look for in her new adventures in life to be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home