out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Sunday, August 29, 2004

wondering

Have you ever thought that the world was here for you to play in. After thinking over the last week and enjoying my self in my new apartment. i have talk to some old friends and hung with some new ones i have found that i have more fun when i am playing around in the world and not careing what others think.
The big thing is that i have learned that i can not always chase after the things i want, some times i just need to sit back and let them come to me for once. i now know that i have to just sit and ride the ride of life and even think will work out with me and everythink.....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    "The big thing is that i have learned that i can not always chase after the things i want, some times i just need to sit back and let them come to me for once. i now know that i have to just sit and ride the ride of life and even think will work out with me and everythink..."


    I think I learned that the hard way this summer. Sitting back and waiting, is the hardest part...but I am confident that everything works out in the end for everyone...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger World champion said…

    thank you lori for that insite on my post......just wondering how you came acrossed my blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home