out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, October 06, 2005

insight

well have been think for a while now and it seem that my past it closer to me then it seems to me... i have looked back on alot of things in my life of the last few months and tried to see what i would do different i have to say the same thing i would have said a few years ago nothing the things you do in life are the things that make who we are.......... the only thing i have ben able to see form the mistakes if you can call them that are the the past changes who you are every time you look at it... it just depends hoe it efects us all..... and if you thing about some thing for a long time its going to have more impact then things you donot thing about ,,,, s


so the only one thing that stayed the same is who you are on the inside that you know who you are to your self and if that changes then you have problems in life not only with your sefl but with the world around you .....

so ever one needs to think about who they are and who they want people to see who they are ./........


next to come my views on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home