out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

people

to live in a world that is driven by money and polities. i can not imagen how people look past the simple things that make life so much fun.. i guess some poeple are just driven by creed and triing to please every one and doign what i political correct the froget to stop and think what well truely make them happy.

as i leave college: i look back on how many people i have meet and know over the last few years, some i could care less about in life and others i have not seen in a while but i still thinkof them. no matter how i view the people that have come and gone in my life i still remeber most of them. some i will remeber for the fact of how they effected my life and change me, other jsut becasue they are who they are...

the sad thing is now that i have to move away i realize that i am leaveing most of my life behind and moving on, i know i will make new friends where i am going just because i a outgoing person.. but it is still going to hurt to leave some of my close friends that i have come to know and trust due to the fact i am affried to lose them and not have to close relationships that we have now....

but what ever happens i will stay strong knowing i can call on them with just a phne call and they will be there for me ..........

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bump, I know that we were never close growing up...and now you've moved away. I looked up to you a lot even though I'd never let you know that, and deny it if you ever brought it up...Hahaha...but I wish you luck, and happiness...Love you, Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home