out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Friday, September 10, 2004

More form the soul

Well I still sit back and wonder were life is going to take me and what the universe has planned for me but I do know one thing what ever it is I well find out in due time. Day to day I walk this earth just like so many but the difference that I have among many other I beat to a different drum and my own beat... I have many thing to offer the world but some times I just enjoy the nice relaxing idea of vanity, I say this do to the fact of I find my self listen to many different songs a looking at myself in the mirror tiring to find how the songs I listen to can relate to my inter personal so will.

some of the lyrics i thing go will with me from the songs i like to ponder.

The Killers:
Somebody Told Me
Breaking my back just to know your nameSeventeen tracks and I've had it with this gameI'm breaking my back just to know your nameBut heaven ain't close in a place like thisAnything goes but don't blink you might miss Cause heaven ain't close in a place like thisI said heaven ain't close in a place like thisBring it back down, bring it back down tonightNever thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlight

Finger Eleven:
Other Light
Never tell your friendsThey’ll never understandConfessions only burn themselves in the fireChoke on every wordThat no one’s ever heardYour sentimental thoughts are strangled and tired

Complicated Questions
Easy to be taken with everything you’re sayingMake us perfect and say it all againBut if every single second’s killingTell me I’m dreamingI’ll sleep it all awayTear out this loveTear up the rootTear out this loveTear me from youYou know you can tell me anything you want toTell me something that I’d never knowCould be cautious as the words roll over your tongueI’m stung with sick discoveryTear me from these complicated questions Taking all the empty spaces inside meBut complicated answers never did you any justice anywayComplicated as we are we’re going have to burn it all awayComplicated answers take up all the empty spaces inside meBut complicated answers never did you any justice anywayComplicated as we are we’re going to tear out this love

Well there are many more that i find intressing but i am not goingto boar you with my addiction of music and song lyrics anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home