out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, December 09, 2004

refusely

In the past few weeks i have refused to feel anything, it has done me alot of good, but in doing so i have cut of the feelings from my brain.. whichi n doing this i have stopped thing about the past things that might be important.

i know think by refuseing t feel emotions i have made myself into a cold heart person that just does not care about things anymore. i you know me and think that i am being mean its not you, i just do not care and refuse to give a damn....

so if you have a passion in life listen to me and strive for that passion, do not turn in toa emyte soul that does not fight for what they want........strive for the feels that make you who you are. do not refuse it only cuts you off from the world, and those that you care about.......

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There must be a reason for all of this...and you're not only hurting yourself, but you are hurting all your friends and family...and in response to my last comment...enjoy life, ride every wave you can catch!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger World champion said…

    well nothing really brought this on but my self, but if i hurt you in the wake of dealing with my problems that i create for my self then i am truely sorry.
    since the only thing that stays the same in life is that music in my friends are always there to let light fall on my life and lift me up when i am down... and my family are a big part of my life.. Always your friend, even thought i do not know who you truely are....

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've never hurt me, not intentionally anyway...you've always been a part of my life...i don't think you have ever seen me as a friend...and i'm glad to hear that your family is a big part of your life...and i think that if you knew who i was, you might not have heard what i've said...we'll you might have heard, just not listened...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home