out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Monday, October 25, 2004

ponding thoughts

as i wake every morning, i think the day is wonderful and full of new life. Then i fall in to the trap that i have fallin into every other day for the past month. if i had answers to my problems it would be so easy i know what i should be doing but to loss a friendship that i chairish so much would completly drive me over the edge....

so why do i seem to faer the fact of ask you out or seeing how you feel. i guess that i ll keep killing myself in side untill i have either lost you for good... it seems to be a repeating pattern with me in my life and what i do with the people i try to live for and like so much.....

form the song it dont matter by rehab....
And it don't matter and I don't care
I let my pain into the air
Cuz everything good's over there
And everything here's hard to bear

song i see stars robin fox
i need, i need your love, like the flowers need the sun
to grow and reach the sky. let us try to be as one
i need to feel your love, i need you deep inside
put me on your rocket ship, and take me out of sight

once again i see my self listen to music to help me thought the hard times i bring apond my self but at least i know if she thinks about it she one day will see how i feel with every me haveing to tell her ........

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ask her, can we be more than friends or are we only going to be friends?...save a friendship and keep it holding strong, if you don't then all you have left is the memory, and that can be a better thing if you tried and hit a wall...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home