out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, October 28, 2004

sleeping

Well once agian i set up late night, its been a few weeks since i have had a problem sleeping but tonight was a good night of thinking.. i am gladi had a chance to talk to some people and also write some letters to myself about things . i hind them...

i love the unexpeted things that happen in life they make more sense to me then the normal thinks i some how i always seem to ponder why to much.... at least i have freinds that will never let me down..... i for some reason i seek to know that i can always rely on people that a care about even whn i am in a mood......

i wish i could talk to every person like i talk to a few then life would be so easy for me........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home