out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Monday, August 23, 2010

Days like this.

Well it was a rough day yesterday. i just had a string of problems and issues that where out of my control and i know now one more reason for missing my sweetheart.

i could have used your company yesterday and just being able to talk to you would have been nice. It seems that my luck just keeps getting worse and worse. i cant even drive my car with out the universe hit my with bad luck. my car tire blow out going down the road, and some how caused the air bags to deploy. The claim and repair status i uncertain at this point. just felt even worse that you were not here for me to talk about it and for you to cheer me up.......

then i tried to mow the lawn and the lawn mower belt will not stay on the mower deck so ill have to push mow the lawn and try to fix the lawn mower another day...

well that enough of my whining for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home