out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dealing, find away

Captins log; 

It's been close to 72 hours, an I have not heard your voice. I think if you often, and wonder when I'll here that pretty voice that makes my heart skip.  My heart feels great pain and I suffer deeply to have you back by my side, the beautiful smile, your kind heart, your encouraging wisdom, and most importantly you. I know we will always be friend but I fear so much since being able to share your happiness. 

There are several songs I heard today that made me wish I could pick up the phone an call your, but to honor your wish I did not. 

We both are on different paths but share the same love for each other. I know you need God's will to be ok with us as one, I just hope that you find your peace. While I try to understand your path I carve I deep wound in my heart that I feel will only be filled with your love... 

Tell next time I'll keep reading and praying for you. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home