out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Friday, October 01, 2004

see the golden goose

wow i need to find a way to bring my self the money that i do not have since i have now broken my car for good i have put my car to rest and i lost the way to earn money... but at least i have freinds and family that care anought to help me out and keep reminding me way i love this paly ground of life where i spend day in and day out every day... seeing that all that matters is happyness.

i now will always look at the bright side of things and not wounder way i have so much bad luck in my life... because i seem to have found my way and its thought the path of liveing every day to its fullest with great friends and family that i can not go wrong and i will never be sad for to long

to every one who is close to me thank you for the time in you life when you have to put up with me with out you i would truely be lost


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home