out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Monday, January 17, 2005

the box

i see it every day it sits on the floor of my room its black and white wraped in news paper
the only thing i get from it bing there is the will to drive forward moving past everything the box is about.

i know not what the box is there to remind me of, the past that i lived thought before and the times i live thorght now thinking of you i just only know one thing about his box on the floor it tells me that i am perfectly complety with me life as it is moveing on with it. I look forward to one day know i will part with it, but know that i have grown use to it being there, it will be there and stay with me as i move forward.

i love my close friends and by the way if you have to ask your stuiped...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The box of life is going to be full of many colors...not just good, not just bad, but every emotion...you have to seek out what colors we want in our box...good luck!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    responding to the previous anonymous comment:
    it is a real box not some metaphore for life, it is something to eventually move past though and one day my friend will move beyond what it means and one day he will realize how stupid she was for not seeing what she could have had. she's missing out on a lot, believe me, i know

    responding to the original post:
    two words
    ready
    ok here goes
    BURN IT!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home