out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, February 24, 2005

the letters

not many people can say they have been in a place where they hind some many things. but iam one that can admitt to hinding lots of stuff in the last year... most rececntly i have had the chnace to but things under my bed. i looked there tonight a found nothing but letters.

letters that brought nothing but sadness to my heart when i read them not due to the fact of they where said letters they just dealt with a time in my life that i try to forget and i guess i f i would have giveen teh letter to this person i would have found myself in a different place to night... but helli am done with it so hell it was a good time...
now i all i can think of is if it was suck a bad time why did it cause me to write so many great things in my life.....


i guess you could say she was a muse, a person who gives you the insperation to write and make a good impact on your life and others... so at least some good came from this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home