out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Thursday, February 24, 2005

board in class so i write

i sit in class and i wonder what is to happen in this clas sthat i seem t o take jsut to take i hate it its the worse class this semster... so i write this falloowing item ...........



a man asks himself many things n life , but he truely can not find the answers to the questions with with out knowing what he did wrong in the first place. he can only think and assume he did not make a move fast anought or a drove the people out of his life with makeing a move..

the thing that hurts me the most in the last few years is that i do not have any worries for the things a have been thought , i have the memories and those shhould be anought to last me a life time ... but some of those memories bring up regrat and dought in the actions that i made in the past.....

i think back over the years , all the times i have been happy. i always seem to end or kil the happy tims on my own from the times with JLW , to LSP, and butterfly.

I guess some things are ment to be just that memories without answers and as i well always remeber those memories they make me a better person

the best thing about the past is we learn from it and thats what seems to be the most important thing in todays world.. learning isthe only way we can grow and one of these day i will find the way to not make any mistakes and i well find that one person i see my self with for the rest of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home