out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Friday, February 25, 2005

open hole

as i look over the past few hours and ever thing that has happened i see a few things i can see deep in to my heart as it feels pain, as it longs for something it has not felt in many years. i see the people that help me realize that there is hope in the world for me, and that some day i well find happiness, true love and a end to all the pain that i long for, can not have the things that drive me crazy...

as i look deep in side myself i know that deep down i am a simply man that just wants to be able to cuddle up with his soul mate and treat her with the love that she deserves and then to spoil her like i know that i can. when that day comes ill be a better man inside .... untill then i guess ill keep being the cold hearted person so many people think i am.

i guess i jsut look for the peron who will find me for who i am and well get to knwo the side of me that not many people know , untill then i leave you with one thought " why do some many people suffure when they are in love and out f love when thier are so many well to treat there loved ones the way they need to be treated"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home