out counting cars

a place thats out there, for people like me......

Friday, February 25, 2005

the follow up to in class writing

As i think about what she asked me, would i tell some i liked them if i had the chance" i said i would i guess i was wrong" i never told her how i felt do to the fact we both had agreed to not be in a place to date some one and then she went off and started dating some one wow paint me read..it was never the same after that i lost a freind..

i know see that i still have things to work on and to get over but the only thing to do to fix it is to be bolder and go after what you want so i am going to working on being more open with my seld and my friend. as the match begans to strike the back of the book the smoke will be the final sitting for the transfermation in to a new person

i guess i should have one the two beats ..... the thrid time well be the charme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home